Repeatedly touching your face can spread bacteria and can cause infection, according to Dr Nicole Chiang. She never touches her face. With her youthful glow and blemish-free skin, she does not look like a woman approaching her seventies.
- By Felicity Thistlethwaite.
- One of Meryl Streep's beauty tips is that she does not touch her face, according to journalist Fi Glover.
- How World Cup winners celebrate!
- Other celebrities who refrain from touching their faces include supermodel and it-girl Kendall Jenner, who said she was told from an early age to keep her hands away from her skin.
Meryl Streep 50 Cent And Kobe Bryant Are A Totally Random But Lovely Trio
Who is Meryl Streep dating Meryl Streep boyfriend husband
50 Cent at Billboard Music Awards
New BFFs 50 Cent and Meryl Streep
- The A-list duo turned out for the New York event and ended up sitting next to each other on the front row, even holding hands at one point.
- Meanwhile, Meryl looked casual but fabulous, as always, in a simple white shirt and black v-neck jumper with a coral-coloured pashmina.
- Dr Chiang also warned that rubbing the skin can result in pigmentation and wrinkles.
- The pair were joined by friends as they took their place at the Madison Square Garden game, while most of Hollywood were enjoying an evening at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
- And Meryl was there with her daughter and obviously places were limited.
50 Cent Photos
This can cause inflammation of the skin and can affect its pigmentation. The year-old simply refrains from touching her face to maintain her radiant skin, according to journalist Fi Glover.